Monday, May 31, 2010

Firestorm Mix Sessions Vol.3 feat DUB TRAUMA

Click image to enlarge cover art

For volume 3 I decided to showcase the amazing DJ skill of Ross Melvin a.k.a DUB TRAUMA from Port Elgin, Ontario. Ross and I go back to high school days and after I left my home town of Owen Sound, Ontario he basically took off where I left off in throwing quality Drum & Bass events in the area with his company Inertia Entertainment.

Since then Ross has really developed himself into a Grade-A DJ and is also putting together some sick tunes in the studio which are already getting some notice. Aside from representing my company Firestorm Inc. , DUB TRAUMA is holding it down for Solid Apparel clothing and mark my words will become a household name in the Drum & Bass scene before you know it.

Click the image above for tracklist info and to reach DUB TRAUMA online hit him up on facebook or his soundcloud

Audio
http://dnbshare.com/download/FIRESTORM_MIX_SESSIONS_VOL3_FEAT_DUB_TRAUMA.mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment